CREST AN INDIRECT GOD SIM PC GAME FREE DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION
CREST In the computer game, Crest is an indirect god simulator. The only way to communicate with your followers is to give commands in the language of pictograms. What you interact with and what experiences your followers have in the environment is the basis of your religion. But your followers also have free will and can change the meaning of your order and do what they think is best. The results of your actions may not always be obvious, but you must beware of the favor of your people. Self-expression is the key to Crest.
- Operating system: Windows Vista SP1 or newer
- Processor: 3 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM Compatible with Shader Model 4.0
- DirectX: Version 10
- Download the game from the links below.
- Right-click on the downloaded game and select “Extract Here”.
- Winrar must be installed for this.
- Now right click on the extracted Iso file and click Extract Here again.
OR You can also open the ISO with the “UltraISO” software. In the third area at the top of UltraISO, click the Connect to Virtual Disk icon to mount it.
- Then go to the virtual hard drive and open it. This is usually right after “My Computer”.
- After connecting or extracting, right-click the Setup.exe file and choose Run as administrator to begin installing the game.
- Wait while the game installs on your computer.
When the installation is complete, open a folder named Win64 or Win32, copy all of the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you installed the game.
- For example, if you installed the game under My Computer> Local C Drive> Programs> Crest an Indirect God Sim, paste these files into this directory.
- Click “Replace” when he asks for it.
- Right-click the EXE icon for the game, then click Run as administrator to start the game.