NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2 PC GAME + TORRENT FREE DOWNLOAD
The computer game Need for Speed Underground 2 PC Game the seventh installment in the Need for Speed franchise, was developed by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts in 2003. This is the first game in the series to use THX technology.
Underground has relaunched the franchise entirely, ignoring the last few Need for Speed games featuring sports and exotic cars. It was the first game in the series to feature a career mode with a storyline and a garage mode that allowed players to fully customize their vehicles with various signature features and visual enhancements.
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2 With TORRENT FREE DOWNLOAD
The player immediately engages in a circuit race with the superbly engineered Acura Integra Type R with a Mantis-Wide-Body-Kit that easily convinces his opponents … only to be woken up by Samantha (Cindy Johnson) from his dream. Samantha is a friend of the player in a fresh environment. It shows the player how the console works with races, who is who, and makes fun of the player’s starting car. Eddie (and his orange and metallic Nissan Skyline) is the leader of the East Side and the current best racer on the streets. Melissa (Amy Walz) is his girlfriend.
The track is a standard race in which up to 3 opposing cars drive on the track for at least one lap. This is the key game mode. In the last four races of the underground mode, the number of players is reduced to 1 opponent, and the number of laps reaches 7 (endurance races).
The knockout mode is similar to the latest Need for Speed title and includes a “knockout” of the previous rider who crosses the start line on each lap until the last race leader remains and wins the race. In the case of the underground, knockout sessions have a maximum of 3 laps for four riders.
Sprint is a type of loop mode in which competitors travel point-to-point rather than loop routes. These races are usually shorter than “race tracks” (the maximum length is eight kilometers), so players need to be more careful not to make mistakes during the race.
- Windows 98 or later
- Pentium III or possibly an AMD athlete
- Processor not less than 700 MHz
- At least 128 MB of RAM (256 MB for 2000 and above)
- 8x CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- At least 2.0 GB of hard disk space
- 32 MB or more Direct3D
- Yes graphics card
- Direct X 9.0
- Multiplayer: At least 256 MB of RAM
- Broadband access
Installation instructions :
- Download the archive from the download link below.
- Right-click the downloaded file and select “Check Out Here”.
- To do this, Winrar must be installed.
- Now right-click the extracted ISO and click Extract Here again.
- OR You can also open the ISO using the UltraISO software. In the 3rd pane at the top of UltraISO, click the Mount to Virtual Disk icon to mount it. Then go to the virtual disk and open it.
- This usually happens immediately after work.
- After mounting or unpacking, open the “Redist” folder and install all settings on your computer.
- After installation, right-click on the Setup.exe file and select Run as administrator to begin installing the game.
- Once installed, right-click on the game’s .exe icon and select “Run as administrator” to launch the game.